Sunday 9 June 2013

My Funny or strange Experience Essay

                    I confess that it's very difficult for me to write this essay about this topic because I am very terrible at remember situations. I always feel that everything is normal and not strange. And this is the reason that I can't design what am I going to write. I spend a lot of time thinking about this. And now I got a idea, I  am going to writing about "INSECTS"!!!
The part of the story is going about insert. >^<"

I started as I came to NewZealand. I usually not afraid at "Cockroach or something like this. 
2-3 weeks after I came to NZ.
I played with my friends. And then someone screamed very loud and ran along the hall way. Every body were panic-stricken what was going on. I went out from my room to see what happen. "Spider Spider!!!" My friend screamed. At the first time,I was a little bit frightening because most thing in NZ often bigger than Thailand.
For Example, Chicken,sheep,flower. Those thing had bigger shape than Thailand so I thought maybe that spider have very big shape hairy and very scary that made they screamed like this. I took my all endure and walked in to her room to see how big is the spider. And I was very Shock!!!!
     The spider was smaller than my little finger.
They still screamed along the hall way. I laughed and tugged paper tissue, picked the spider and threw it in the bin.I was quite sure that the spider wasn't die yet because I didn't kill.I don't want to kill it.
             
But my friends were very frightening and wanted me to kill it.
They told me,It will come back.I argued with I wouldn't do this and wouldn't come back.It was pitiable.Nobody surrendered. During this debate,  Mrs.Wharehoka walked quickly to situation. and ask us where is the spider. We  pointed to the bin.We didn't think any thing and continued our debate And then Mrs.Wharehoka took up the insecticide and puffed out smoke immediately.
I thought in my mind "OH NO!" =.=" and it was died.
but It was alright. I didn't kill it but Mrs.Wharehoka did :D




No comments:

Post a Comment