Saturday 23 March 2013

Presentation

On 21st March 2013.
                 I did presentation about My town and Thailand to introduce ourselves because I am international student so teacher want everybody to know us (sorry! I forgot to tell you at first time there are another internation students, is 3 japanese and another one thai girl and me. I will intro them later) I did it with the prezi. 
                         
                            Did U Know Prezi ? >0<//    It is very fun. You had to try it at the first time. I never know it before. It made my presentation more interesting and it is Free wed site so I haven't to worry about costs that I have to spend. I like it !!! "www.prezi.com"

      THIS is the Link of my presentation about my town "http://prezi.com/iwrqrjd01gc6/untitled-prezi/"

      THIS is the Link of my presentation about thailand "http://prezi.com/7sjrszcyr8vg/untitled-prezi/"
               


1 comment:

  1. Cook, I loved you presentation and all that information about you and Thailand!

    ReplyDelete